The Beechcraft King Air C90GTx's performance has a reputation of being an economical aircraft for its size. The turboprop fuel efficiency and range are the King Air C90GTx aircraft's areas of good performance. The Beechcraft King Air C90GTx has a maximum cruise speed of 272 knots and a range around 1,127 nautical miles. Also when taking into account the performance of the turboprop aircraft with the large size of the King Air C90GTx airplane's cabin, the King Air competitively competes with other jets and turboprops. The area where the Beechcraft King Air C90GTx performance excels is in its landing and takeoff performance. It has one of the shortest takeoff and landing distances for an aircraft of its size. Takeoff distance is 1,984 feet and landing distance for the aircraft is 2,100 feet. View the chart below to see the comparisions to other aircraft.
Below is the data on the Beechcraft King Air C90GTx performance.
King Air C90GTx Performance
Key: KCAS = Knots Calibrated Airspeed. CAS = Calibrated Airspeed. KIAS = Knots Indicated Airspeed. MPH CAS= Miles Per Hour (Calibrated Airspeed).
Beechcraft King Air C90GTx Performance Speeds:
- Maximum Operating Speed: 229 KCAS, 226 KIAS or 260 MPH CAS.
- Maneuvering: 169 KCAS, 169 KIAS or 195 MPH CAS.
- Flaps Extended Speed: 140 KCAS, 148 KIAS or 161 MPH CAS (fully down flaps).
- Maximum Landing Gear Operating Speed:
- Extension: 182 KCAS, 182 KIAS or 209 MPH CAS.
- Retraction: 164 KCAS, 163 KIAS or 189 MPH CAS.
- Maximum Landing Gear Extended Speed: 182 KCAS, 182 KIAS or 209 MPH CAS.
- Maximum Cruise Speed: 272 knots or 504 kilometers per hour (km/h)
- Maximum Operating Altitude or Service Ceiling: 30,000 feet or 9,144 meters.
C90GTx Performance – Range:
- 1,127 nautical miles or 2,087 kilometers with 4 passengers.
- 1,183 nautical miles or 2,191 kilometers with full fuel and available payload.
More range information will be located on our upcoming range page.
Takeoff / Landing Performance
- Takeoff Distance: 1,984 feet or 605 meters (Maximum Takeoff Weight - MTOW).
- Landing Distance: 2,100 feet or 640 meters (Maximum Landing Weight - MLW).
Above takeoff and landing performance charts by FlightRun.